Pages

Search blog and web

rejection and rejection

  • Thread Starter

So here's my story, and its not a pleasant one. I feel i need help, so I would like to ask for advice from people here first, and hopefully it will help.

In January I began dating and sleeping with a woman 10 years older than me. It was a bit of fun at first, but then began to develop into something serious. We fell very much in love with each other. Yet she was having doubts about everything, because she said we were at different stages in her life. She was actually saving up for IVF treatment later this summer (which didnt work out for her), and said Im not ready to be a father, which is probably true. So she said a relatonship would not be sustainable and pragmatic, yet feelings, attraction and love were very much present. We both moved to different cities and still in contact everyday. I accepted the sad truth and the rejection was too painful for me. I am still recovering to this very day even though we ended it 3 months ago. Before I was a total state.

Now due to the unfortunate reality of facts of what happened, I am very careful who I date. The thought of her with another man is really horrible for me, so I am trying not to contact her.

I recently met another girl last week. I met her three times in a week (which I have been told is coming on way too strong). We made out etc, but text her again and ask her to meet up, she says 'maybe'. I dont know what i did wrong.

I think my problem is me, not them. I think i get too over attached with women. I fall in love too easily. I thought i had BDD but i hope not. I am just wondering what do i do with both these women? and how can i help myself? I am usually a confident, happy man but recently i have just been prone to rejection, and I aint taking it too well.

Please help would be appreciated, as I dont want to pay for a doctor. Not now anyway.

Thanks a million

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment