Pages

Search blog and web

Any Projects I could do whilst my boyfriend is revising?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys :) I'll try to keep this as short as I can.
Basically, my boyfriend and I are in different colleges and we both study A Levels, due to resitting AS year, my boyfriend is going to be going onto A2 this September whereas I have completed them and am taking a GAP year.

Usually, when my boyfriend and I have met up for the last year its only been on weekends and we spend the day at the local library during work for our A Levels. (yes I know we're sad). My boyfriend is determined to do the same next year (which is fair enough I think, I mean he needs to get his work done). My question is, are there any projects, work or anything else anyone would recommend I do to pass the time and keep myself entertained whilst he's revising. I've offered to help him out with his work or give him some tutoring or revision sessions but he says he likes to do the work completely by himself because he learns more from them (fair enough). Any recommendations, I can only keep myself busy for so long with my UCAS application and other things. I would be particularly interested if the Project or Qualification or work would benefit my future in some way or another.
Thanks Guys :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment