Pages

Search blog and web

LDR London - NY. Advice?

  • Thread Starter

been in a LDR with my gf for two and a bit years now - used to be Ldn to Nrwich, but very recently has become Ldn - NY, as she's gone off for a study abroad year. It was sad to be apart for two years already, but it was bearable because we still saw each other. I knew this would be harder, and tbh I've been pretty sad over it for a long while. I know this is normal. I want her to be happy but at the same time it's been pretty terrible for me. A lot of factors are making it very hard for me to remain positive over this - the time difference, the awkward paths of contact, and the fact that its such a long period of time. Any advice from people who may have been through this before?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment