Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend going to uni an hour away

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend is in the year above me and will be going to uni in September and I have another year at school. He was going to go to a uni in our city but he missed the grades and through clearing got a place at a uni just over an hour away, and he'll start there in september. It will now cost me £10-20 every time I see him (plus costs while I'm there) and will take an hour and a half on the bus, and as I don't drive (I haven't turned 17 yet plus I couldn't afford the insurance) this would have to be my form of transport there and back. This would limit the amount that I can visit him quite significantly as when he was going to the nearby uni we could just have made arrangements that day an met, but now everything will have to be planned in advance. I love my boyfriend to bits and want to stay with him and he didn't want to move away from me so he's upset, what am I supposed to do?
How many people who go into uni while in relationships and stay with that person?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment