Pages

Search blog and web

A must read book on marriage

As part of reviving our marriage I have read probably 20 book in the last year on marriage, sex, effects of sexual abuse (my wife was abused), and other books on assorted relationship issues. I just finished reading what I feel is hands down the best book on marriage and helping spouses understand each other. How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About it by Patricia Love & Steven Stosny. It was recomended to me by two different people and a counselor my wife and I were seeing. Good book to read even if you are not having marital issues.

Awesome book. Read it. Amazon link below.

http://ift.tt/1AgzDqC
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment