Pages

Search blog and web

Inappropriate relationship?

  • Thread Starter

I am 22 I recently met an 18 year lad at work who I am really attracted to. We have only been working together for about a month but get on like a house on fire and have recently started texting all night long when we get home from work. He is a virgin whereas I have slept with my fair share of people. We talk about sex quite a bit even before we started texting just in an office banter kind of way. He has told me in no uncertain terms he would like me to be the one he loses his virginity to.

Neither of us want to be in a relationship with each other. He basically says he wants to sleep with me as he thinks I'm gorgeous etc but also he thinks I would be good in bed and I can teach him. I am a bit wary as though I don't want to be with him I think I would be very upset when we eventually parted and he moved on and put his newly taught 'skills' to work on another girl.

I do really fancy him and would like to sleep with him but I don't want our dynamic at work to change once its all over. Am I setting myself up for disaster?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment