Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, to do something sexual with your BF, do you have to like it?

  • Thread Starter

As in, if your BF asked you to do something with him, that you didn't like (at all), would you do it for him?

If your boyfriend asks for something and you do it, is it because you like it too, or is it because you want to make your BF happy - even if you don't like doing it?

I'm asking this because I told my GF I liked being fingered when give a BJ or when having sex, because it stimulates me and I like it... she laughed at first, so I felt really embarrassed and awkward, but then once, when we were talking about it, she brought up how we should get a dildo or something...

We had sex once in missionary, and she did finger me without asking at all... she's now done it when giving me a blowie, when giving me a HJ and when we've done it side ways and in doggy style...

So do you think she enjoys doing it... does she like it? or is she doing it purely because I do... and she may not?

Hope you understand the question :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment