Pages

Search blog and web

hmmmm help quick

Soo I just received a letter in the mail from my ex saying she misses me and that she is sorry for all the pain she caused. I filled for divorce a couple of months ago and the finalization is set for the 25 of august 2014. My question is. It sounds like she wants to come home. I can still stop the divorce. Would it be wise to let her come back? Or just let her go.

Back story we were married in 09. She left me beginning of 14, for another guy, this other guy wasn't the proverbial grass is greener. So I still love her but know that letter her back would give her reason to think it is ok to leave for 7 months and come back. Any advice is appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment