Pages

Search blog and web

Wife needs time to figure if she wants to be married.

So, a couple of weeks ago i my wife tells
me she isnt happy and not sure if she can continue on being married to me. This hit me like a ton of bricks. I eas tdy with thr military at the time. I was not expecting anything like this from her. I have spent the last 2 weeks crying and drowning in my depression trying to figure out what to do to win my wife's love back. Before i go on, i must let you know that i have cheated on her a number of times(3) and she has always taken me back. Honest to god truth, i regreted it every time. I haven't done anything in over 3 yrs. We have been married for 10 with 2 children. So when i get home from TDY, we have a conversation, she is not happy and says we are living like roomates. I will say, we argue often, mostly starred by me. She said that i missed all the signs that she was starting to feel this way. The night after the conversation, i decided to go through her phone, honestly to see what her sisters are talking about so i can see how to fix my marrige. To my surprise, she conf essed to her sister that she had slept with another man but that it did not have anything to do woth why she may not want to be married. I asked her about it and she said that it was an eye opener for her, that she would let herself be soo weak and let it happen, it sas then she realized that her love wasn't as strong as it was before. I was devistated. She said she was sorry and that shee regrets it but she still needs time to figure herself out. I would do anything to keep my wife, i forgave her for her infidelity because i have made the same mistake. We have spoke a couple of times about the future in the past couple of weeks; i plead and plead my love and my willlingness to change but she remains steadfast. I feel that i am smothering her with affection and it is making everything worse. I do not want to lose my wife. She is not completley ignoring my affection. She still says i love to too when i say i love you. She doesnt pull away or reject a hug from me, she doesn't completley reject my attempts to cuddle. But i can definitely notice a difference, almost as if she feels obligated. Im not sure if im just reading too deep or what. She says she needs time, but i cant help but feel ive already lost her. We are going yo counseling on monday. What do i do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment