Pages

Search blog and web

Am I just supposed to move on now or later?

  • Thread Starter

Well, I have known this girl for five/six years, and we have dated about three times within those years, our last relationship lasted a whole year, until things got messy. Anyway, we've been broken up for one month or so, and now she got accepted into another Uni, and is moving there. I asked her if she wants to try one more time when she gets into uni but she said no, and even refuses to meet me. "Only as a friend" she says, she refuses to date me and well, to be honest when she goes uni I know she'll meet amazing people, and maybe even find someone new to replace me (she said she wants to find someone in uni who her parents will accept into the family, they won't accept me because of clash of cultures etc)..The question is do I move on now? Because she doesn't move out till next month, or shall I wait till she's moved in and see what's going on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment