Pages

Search blog and web

How do you stop worrying about your ex and move on?

I know this doesn't apply to most people. But my ex husband is a mess. Ever since we divorced in February, he went from having no debt to now over 40k in debt. He maxed out his credit cards and is barely making ends meet. His truck is on its last leg and today is in need of repairs and cant afford it. He is always asking me for help. I say no. I was the one in control of the finances when we were married and I KNEW without a doubt that he would not be able to suddenly be responsible once I cut the cord so to speak. He is the MOST irresponsible person I know. He has a struggling masonry business and makes hardly anything and its always been this way. My income paid our bills. But now he is on his own and sends me a text that he has no money to buy lunch!! Its really sad. I cry sometimes. I beg him to get on welfare, food stamps since I know he would qualify but he has too much pride and refuses. I wish I could let go and not worry. But watching him go down hill and KNOWING this would happen is very hard.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment