Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have a chance with this girl?

  • Thread Starter

About 3 months ago I confessed to a close friend of mine that I had feelings for her. She said you know I have a boyfriend, I love him very much. Etc. That I shouldn't be selfish.

I said I'm sorry.

I didn't want to lose her as a close friend because I really liked her as a close friend as well so I tried to be optimistic and thought we'll still be friends.

A week later things went back to normal and we talked as if nothing happened that day.

Just a little bit of background info about her boyfriend. He lives in another country. They have been talking for 4 years. It's a long distance relationship. Her family doesn't know she is talking to a guy.
She has met the guy twice. 1st at a concert where he just walked over and gave her his number. And again in September last year – she went to see him and they kissed (nothing more).
They talk via skype mostly.

So, now that you have the background story, should I even be open to the idea we would ever date? It sounds selfish, I know, to still think about that even when she has a boyfriend, but I can't stop. I really don't want to ignore her because, like I said, I really enjoy her company as a friend too. I try to accept the fact she rejected me and really doesn't like me that way, but sometimes I feel like maybe things might change. I still have strong feelings for her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment