Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies, how do I maintain/increase sexual tension with her?

  • Thread Starter

And, no, I'm not playing her. But I would be grateful for advice on how to enhance it.
I'll try and explain. I met her someplace that kind of enhanced the mystery and eroticism of the scenario. We had been subklty flirting without words and there is a strong physical attraction between us, she started breathing a certain way to flirt with me, we did back and forth and then I touched her subtly and it was electricity between us, jesus I wanted her then, she looked so mysterious and sexy, not conventionaal beauty just sexy to me. I wanted her there and then with all my instinct. Now I'm quite an instinctive person, I believe in that and the subcosncious, and I think planned or supposedly wise things have brought me nothing. Ie I want to consummate passion. I met her outside after then got her number, but it was already that zone where they tension had subsided and it was a more banal enviroment, risk of getting into mundane small talk, boring her etc. I don't want people who are rigid moraliser or monogamists here(although I'm not in a rel;ationshiop) and I'm no t playing her, as in I want it to happen for real. I'#m just curious as I have her number, the next step to retain mystery and eroticism. I knew I copuld have blown it by being too long in her company then, I did ask to walk her home, but she was biking, and the need to make convo that changed the mood to banal would have wrecked it. I know this isn't a compatibilit and freindship thing, but the emotional power, mystery and desire of it was high. I figure as we got outside it risked going mundane, so thankfully we did part and she may still recall the first part most. Worst thing I can do IMO is go back to the place a lot and overexposure to each other, or texting to soon(got the no. last night). So how do I maintain or even enhance, or at least make sure the desire we created does not subside? Thankyou and will rep.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment