Pages

Search blog and web

Clingy!

  • Thread Starter

Please keep anon. I am 23 and rather embarrassed that I have to be asking this!

So I have had a series of failed relationships for a number of reasons but the overarching issue is that guys often find me too clingy. Always wanting to meet up, messaging often etc. And I acknowledge that this is a problem and so when I broke up with my ex (well when he dumped me) I realised that for my next relationship I had to change!

So I've met a guy on Tinder and we spoke for about a day and then met up for dinner. It was really nice and we got on well. We've messaged a bit after and he does seem quite interested in going for a second date. The conversation came to a natural end because his friends came round for some drinks and he didn't want to just spend the night texting me which made sense!

I really want to meet up with him again but I'm worried about how much to message/ask without it sounding clingy so I would really like your advice. I know the stereotypical approach is that if he wants to meet again he would message me but I don't think theres anything wrong in me asking him!

So the question really is how often would you text someone that you 'fancy' I guess without it being clingy?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment