Pages

Search blog and web

is it weird to have a crush on this person?

  • Thread Starter

so I used to be really close friends with this girl, and we would be talking everyday. I used to get the feeling she liked me (just the usual signs: she would text me first; she would look jealous when i talk to other girls; she would ask if i had a GF; she would send me sweet personal messages on days like new years when she sent a mass text to everyone else) but I never acted on it as I didn't feel the same way about her.

Anyway, I got a GF and then we kind of drifted apart, and we didnt really speak for a whole year. she stopped putting the effort in, and i never bothered to either (in hindsight i think she was tired of putting all the effort in as I barely made any).

anyway fastforward, im no longer with that GF, and bumped into her the other day at a house party. i didnt know she was there, and only saw her when i was leaving. so we briefly spoke for about 10 minutes, but all these feelings came back, and I think I like her now.

So would it be weird to have a crush on someone after a 10 minute conversation? (bearing in mind we used to be good friends, but had drifted very far apart)

and also, girls, when you like someone, do you ever truly get over them? are there always some kind of feels there that linger after?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment