Pages

Search blog and web

friends at uni

  • Thread Starter

i have no idea how to make friends at uni. I'm going into second year and I have one friend who also has a group of friends of his own. I felt like most people I spoke to already had their friends and a lot came from the same school etc. and no matter what I done, nobody was really interested.

I feel like such a failure because I thought it would be easy but I genuinely spend all day going about myself and I hate myself for it. I have friends from school but I'd like to have other friends too, ones that I can relate to about uni things and have lunch with etc.

Now that I'm not in first year, it just feels too late and idk what to do. I'm not awkward or anything, I do make conversation and I try to like make friends as in ask to meet up before classes and things but it just doesn't work.. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment