Pages

Search blog and web

Done a bad thing

  • Thread Starter

Ive done a pretty bad thing at the weekend. I have been on and off with this guy for over two and a hf yrs. Thing is hes the lowest of the low compulsive liar, cheat always in the pub always lying to people. I found out at one point he was living with a woman, cheating on me and was seeing his ex gf.

Anyway i was silly and he is still with this woman, havent been with him since last march and went with him knowing he is still with the one but i was extremely drunk and not proud of myself at any standard. He came back into pub after being with me and was all over her - to be expected i guess just wish i hadnt done it knowing what he is. He is always trying it on even if she is in same room. She kicks him out every couple of wks and he ends up just going off with someone yet she constantly takes him back.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment