Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice

Hi,

I have been married for over an year and my husband's behaviour has gone really bad. he hardly helps in the house and keeps correcting me on everything with a loud voice..only time he ever gets affectionate is when he is in bed and that makes me go more crazy. I have been thinking that he should realise himself what he has been doing and how thats been affecting my personality. everything I do, I feel I am doing it wrong ..I have lost my confidence and usually I am confused and upset all the time. I cry to myself, I feel I am not needed anymore or I am like his servant..he does not help in the house at all but expects everything to be perfect and when it is not.I get the blame for it ..whatever he does or does not do has a valid reason( according to him) but whatever i do is a mistake- blaming me all the time even for the things he has done wrong.
I used to be really confident and a smart girl but i feel like a dumb person now. I told him once or twice but it doesnt seem to affect him at all. I also can't confront him coz I just don't like to fight..I feel everything is just building up inside of me and I feel I am trapped and if I don't leave soon enough ..I will be lost forever..I would really appreciate anyone's input..I just have no one I can talk to about this ..thank you in advance for your help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment