Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend's messy life is grinding my gears.

  • Thread Starter

Girlfriend of several years recently moved in with me. It wasn't long before I left for a 4 week trip after she had moved in.

Her mess of a life is really getting on my nerves. Prior to her moving in everything in the house was neat and spotlessly clean.

I returned from my home country and the place looks as if the London Blitz just happened in the house.

Shoe racks and cabinets are empty because all her stupid shoes are everywhere she choose to take it off.
Not a single piece of clean dish or cutlery as some seem to have not been washed for a decade.
Bedroom floor seems to have a new floor cover made from all her dirty clothes.
Then there is the car, I mean seriously we bought a brand new car the day we moved in and now it has a new floor mat, except it is made from rubbish and her shoes. The whole time I was gone it seems she never ever bothered to bring the car for a wash even once.

Then there are the bills in the house, there are 2 bills that needed to be paid during my absence and it still isn't paid.

I just don't understand how someone can be smart enough to hold a £6k per month job but can live in such a pigsty.

Then there is her money management skills, she makes £6k per month and every month can't even save £6 let alone £60 each month.

I got ticked off and told her to get a grip on her life instead she places all her income in my bank account and gives me all her bills then tells me to take care of everything.

I'm so sick and tired of her antics.

Really feel like kicking her out but her name is on the tenancy and we also have a house we just bought.

Advice to deal with such kinds?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment