Pages

Search blog and web

How do I tell my girlfriend I'm gay?

  • Thread Starter

We're both 17 near the end of this month. I've been with her for nearly a year, and I've been bi-curious for a few months. Last week I finally gave in, I cheated on her and had sex with a guy to see if I liked it or not; I did and I realised that this I want I actually want. I know it was horrible to cheat on her; I've given it a week to think about it, and I'm still certain that I'm gay. I do love her, but as a friend; I kissed the same guy yesterday after I got my AS results, and it felt so right, that this is who I am.

I know I need to break up with her ASAP, but how do I do it? Do I tell her I cheated and do I tell her with who? Now that results are out of the way, it seems like the next natural progression to sort this out. Any replies telling me how awful and sick I am for cheating, yes I already know that, but what's done is done and I've worked out who I am and what I want. Any constructive advice is appreciated, thank you :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment