Pages

Search blog and web

My Husband Doesn't Do Anything With Me

I am running my first 5K tomorrow and I am very excited! I just had a baby. She is 6 months old now. I love her so much and was hoping that both her and my husband would be there at the finish line when its over.
My husband refuses to go. He is a Type 1 diabetic and says that walking around downtown will stress him out about his sugar levels. However, he goes to Disneyland all the time and he doesn't even have to do that much walking tomorrow! Maybe just a walk from parking to the finish line. I know he can control his sugar enough to do that.
I am just really sad that he won't be there to support me and he is mad at me for being upset about it. I don't know what to do :/ Am I asking too much? Am I being selfish?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment