Pages

Search blog and web

20 years I recall the vow saying till death do us part

Separated confused vulnerable and facing the fact I have been failed.
Excepting the truth can be daunting. To conclude for 20 years of marriage and love is gone it is over. Now I must come to terms of what never was ( love) will be my reality. My battle is not find peace in an ending marriage. my war will to be letting go of what never existed. Regaining a faith that love is possible. love is real , love is shared ,love does exist and believing I deserve it.
I feel like the fog follows me. it shadows me. I need support.
I want to share. I want to help others feeling like myself.
I took a leap by joining I pray I've done the right thing

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment