Pages

Search blog and web

Trickle Truth

It has been a minute! I'm sorry, but I got depressed continually reading the accounts of others experiencing...cheating. I had to leave for a while. And now I'm returning because my coping skills are lacking.
I waited a year after I discovered my WH's PA to call the OW. He said he did not have sex...well, he did. I guess I knew, somewhere in my gut, two adults in a hotel room getting frisky does not stop at kissing. I called her, the OW, after a year because I figured she would have had enough time to "think." She apparently thought and thought and thought over that year and I think she was sincere when she apologized, which I didn't ask for. I just called, told her who I was and she started blabbing through tears. But, she did not know I was "oblivious" to them having sex.
I am not really mad about the reason my WH lied about the sex, I am just mad at myself.
I am going to trust my instincts about things that feel or sound wrong with my husband. I've always been right in the past.
This is my second marriage. I have a two year old daughter and a step-son that is 11. I don't want to divorce, but I don't want to feel like I have to investigate my husband's life to find out the truth. He knows I constantly am seeking the truth. For heaven's sake, it's my work!
I no longer know if I'm allowing someone to walk all over me, or if I'm holding on to something that will be amazing. I'm really tired of just not knowing what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment