Pages

Search blog and web

Is there hope for me?

Hi everyone!

Sorry to bother you again but one more thing. I had a good platonic friend at the beginning of the school year who I really liked, but the friendship went downhill when I asked her out. I was lucky because she said yes but another friend of mine spread a rumour about the two of us. I felt the need to apologise for this but not matter how much I tried to talk to her or apologise, she just kept on ignoring me. I tried talking to her sister and she thinks I was trying way too hard to maintain the friendship, which I still am, as I am still buying her gifts. You'd be thinking that this is very stupid of me and it is, because every attempt I make at being nice, she doesn't seem to appreciate. She can be nice but she doesn't seem to care about me anymore. Her sister has been very nice to me but I'm worried that I'm annoying her too. I can't help myself. She's very beautiful and caring and always ready to help but firstly, how do I be more interesting so I can maintain my friendship with the sister? Also, I've tried to be smarter so that the girl I initially had a crush on would like me again although that hasn't really worked because my revision technique is terrible. How do I save my friendship with this girl (and improve my revision technique)?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment