Pages

Search blog and web

Broken for the second time

I was a here few months back when my life just a disaster. Now I'm at that point again, been trying to work on the M but no success. Long story short my stbxw has a real close bond with her family and a lot of times they take advantage of her and I don't like it. Every time I say say something about it, I'm the bad guy. Her parents are elderly and they need help but there 5 other sibling who don't do s..t to help her. But every time the need something she comes running to the rescue. She says they won't help so she has no choice but to do it. Crap. I have 1 child from a previous relationship, I was told by her that she doesn't want to help me raise my child. Really, but finds it ok to let her nephew come and live with us so he can go to school. What a slap in the face.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment