Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship getting too serious, too quick?

I met a guy literally 2 weeks ago online. We swapped numbers, texted for a week or so and then we met up and hung out.

We've hung out 3 times in the last week, stayed one night at mine and one night at his.

I REALLY like this guy, we text all day every day, it's so easy to talk, we both have very similar views on the world.

We talked about what we were looking for when we first met, he told me he wants to have a serious relationship, grow up a little bit and be totally comfortable around someone.

I'm wondering if it sounds ridiculous to say that I have feelings for him after 2 weeks. We are only dating, and I feel like I'm falling a little too deep too quick.

Any advice? Is this normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment