Pages

Search blog and web

Dauhgter gets sweaty mom blows a gasket.

This is bugging me to no end.

My wife wants me to play with our daughter which I am happy to do but the second she thinks she is getting the least bit sweaty ol mom pulls the plug on the whole thing. :mad:

I wouldn't mind it so much but then she keeps the poor kid dressed in three layers of clothes even though I have the house at 72. On top of that most evenings she keeps the radiant heater in the living room on pushing it to near 80 where me and the poor kid are already at borderline sweating without even moving.

I mean I know my wife has a general dislike for physical exercise and does her best to avoid serious level of it and makes a big stink if she so much as begins to perspire but I find it rather unfair to come down on me and our daughter for playing actively enough to begin to mildly perspire. :(

BTW personally I don't consider it true sweating until actual dampness can be seen on clothing and it's not a good workout until I am darn near soaked head to toe! ;)

What's up with that?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment