Pages

Search blog and web

"Don't talk to me about your ****ing boy problems, okay?"

Last night I was talking to a guy friend who I've known since year 9-10. I'm now in my second year at uni so it's been a long time. Last year, he asked for my number when I logged in to Facebook after deactivating for 2 years+. We go to different unis so we don't see each other in person any more. He's asked me to meet him once (I'm in London and he's in Leeds) and even offered to go to Amsterdam with me. This was after no talk of Amsterdam, he just randomly said "we could go to Amsterdam together". I'll be honest and say that I felt a bit awkward about his holiday offer but I said I couldn't because of exams. This was a few months ago.

Late last night I asked for his advice about a guy I'm getting to know at uni when he replied "why do you always tell me this ****?" I was confused because I never have brought the guy up and he was joking around before the topic came up. "Huh?" "Don't talk to me about your ****ing boy problems, okay?" "Okay, if it bothers you that much." He's apologised since but it made me feel so uncomfortable. It was a random outburst. He's never sworn at me or been so angry which makes me question his friendly persona.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment