Pages

Search blog and web

Should I man up and ask him out

So... I started talking to this guy in January (knew him through a mutual friend way before this) and we really hit it off, even though he just broke up with his last girlfriend about a month before starting to contact me. We text/snapchat almost every day and we've met up, during which time he kept elbowing me, tugging on my hair, nudging my hands etc to the point he put his arm around me at the end of the night. Now, I think he likes me..? But I don't want to be a rebound or anything, so essentially, what I'm asking is for conformation that he isn't just being friendly and does actually like me in that way, and if I should just (wo)man up and ask him out already? Thank you to anyone that bothers to read this :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment