Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend got a manicure with me... his Dad found out and got angry?

I occasionally get a manicure and my boyfriend rarely comes with me. A few days ago he mentioned that his nails were messed up and he'd like to get them done. He reads GQ etc and looks after his appearance but he's never brought this up. I wasn't bothered by it at all, if anything I was pleased that he wanted to groom himself more. I know he's not gay but this has really caused him some trouble.

I know his parents quite well as we've been together for over 2 years. A day after getting the manicures we went to his parents house to pick some stuff up. I hugged his mum and said hi to his Dad. My nails were shaped and polished so she noticed and said how nice they looked. He then stretched out his hand and showed his mum his shaped nails. Her face dropped. "You what?" "Yeah, mum I got my nails shaped they were really bad." "What? You're a man!" At this point his Dad walked into the room and asked what we were talking about. Awkward pause and his mum said "he's only gone and got his nails done!". His Dad stared at him and my boyfriend said "Dad, I didn't get my dick chopped off." I blushed because it was such a brash statement. His Dad said "Well you might as well have you faggot!". It escalated so quickly, I felt so embarrassed and awkward. My boyfriend grabbed my hand and said we were leaving. His Dad followed us out and asked me "why did you let him do this ****?". My boyfriend was so angry he slammed the door and I drove the car back.

He hasn't spoken to his parents since and we've only spoken about it once. He said his parents are "backwards" and him getting his nails shaped only was akin to him bumming another guy. I asked him why he told them and he said it just came out in the moment and he immediately regretted it. This is incredibly awkward as I really get along with his parents so I feel like I'm put in this weird position between them. What could I do next?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment