Pages

Search blog and web

Almost no sex as of 2.5 yrs and I don't even want it

I guess I should give some background, I think my husband and I are fundamentally different in regards to sex. I perceived this in the early stages of our relationship, but it didn't feel unbearable. I am a bit of a romantic, I like to make love, and he on the other hand, likes to have sex. For him it is a physical act, with the intention of getting off. For me it is an emotional exchange (not always, but at least sometimes).
In the past 10 years, things have progressively become more and more just sex from his side, and I have become less and less tolerant of this. He will literally ask if I want sex, (using more vulgar language) if I say yes, it is literally sex, then done-very little kissing, foreplay etc. I have started to say no.
2.5 years later, we have 2 kids, and I am tired, and just want a little extra attention and affection. I have told him this, and he doesn't or can't give that to me. The result is that I have NO sex drive whatsoever, and feel guilty because we aren't having sex, but also don't want to at all.
We have a whole other slew of problems too, but I don't know how important this one is. I personally don't miss the sex much, I know he would really like to have sex, but accepts that we aren't right now, I had a pretty bad labor, lots of stitches, etc. But our newest arrival is now 5 months old, and we have had sex once!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment