Pages

Search blog and web

Broke up with my boyfriend yesterday

Iv been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years, and we lived together. for a few months, Iv felt so unhappy. Didn't want to be intimate with him. I felt so distant and unhappy. All I wanted was to feel like me again. I asked him for space so we stopped seeing each other every day. We moved back to our parents and we stayed together at weekends and met up a couple of times in the week. When we were together, I was happy, we had a laugh and everything was ok. But I still didn't want to be intimate or even kiss him. I felt like we were just best friends. When we first met, it was amazing. I was so happy and I loved him with all my heart. But I started thinking I wasn't inlove with him anymore. Yesterday, something broke inside me and I just couldn't do it anymore. So I broke up with him. He's crushed. Textin me pleading for another chance, he can't love without me, etc. I feel aweful and I can't stop crying. Now I'm scared that I'm alone and that he was who I was meant to be with and I was just being ridiculous. Is this just because I miss him? Or because I still care about him and love him, just not in the way he deserves to be loved. Or are relationships meant to be like that and I was just chasing some fairytail romance that never happens? Did I do the right thing? I know I wasn't happy. But should I have made myself? Because he was amazing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment