Pages

Search blog and web

Is he actually interested? xxx

Hey all,

I would appreciate your thoughts on this. So I went to a flat viewing back in January and it was the current tenant who showed me around the flat. I ended up there for about 2 hours just chatting to him.. he was nice, I then left but we obviously had each others numbers from organising the viewing

He text me quite abit after that - then asked if I wanted to meet up. I said I would like to but couldn't as I had a boyfriend. A little after that, I broke up with my bf (lots of problems plus long distance etc). I was still in contact with the guy from the flat... he would just text me most days asking how my day was etc and he would always be very quick to reply and seemed interested. He asked how things were with my bf and I obviously had to say that I'd broken up. He was nice about it, said he would like to see me etc..I said I would like to as well but needed some time. He was fine with that and was like take the time you need etc

Anyways we were supposed to meet up last week. The day before, he text me to say he had to go to hospital as hed had an accident at work (he is a barman). I asked if he still wanted to meet up and said the way he was feeling he wouldn't be able to. Anyways I text him the evening we were supposed to meet up but didn't hear anything back. The next day (fri) he text to say that he had speant most of the evening in bed and was feeling bored being stuck at home, and wishes he could have speant time with me. I said I could call him after work before I went away for the weekend and he was yes sure, would be nice to hear your voice. I called him, no answer. He text me shortly after saying if he was out with his dad and if he could call me in an hour so I said thats fine but would probably be on a train. Did not receive any calls or txts back yet. Am I just being weird? Or is he messing with me?

He is very complimentary in his texts, texts me everyday (although less frequently atm) and kept saying beforehand that he was really looking forward to seeing me/ getting to know me better etc.

I worry that he is of the quite flirty type, but we did get on really well so I would like to see him. I just dont want to waste my time if he is going to mess me around

THANK YOUUU and apologies for the long post

xxxxxx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment