Pages

Search blog and web

How to ask her out for a drink? 1billionth time this question has be asked here. lol

Basically went to the town to inquire about flights to the US from a travel agent, anyway I got into the shop and the girl that served me kinda made my heart jump. So we got chatting about the flights and told her I have never been to the US before, and she said she loves it there and I told her US isn't like a country on my highest list of countries to visit, I like Japan, Latin America etc. The reason I am going is for some family gathering and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have bothered. So she gave me a quote, we then started chatting about other countries we wanna visit. So I told her I need to shop around as well and I told her I will call next wk to finalize it and she made it clear she would prefer I send email. I left the shop and she did emphasize on really calling my name as in like I got the right name etc. And she told me to have a great great weekend and would like to hear from me about my trip to US, to which I said I will let her know when I'm back. I know in these kind of jobs u have to be friendly but to me it felt there was something. I could be wrong.... I wanna ask her for a drink but don't wanna make myself look stupid..... It would be awkward to send email asking for her personal number... confused.com

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment