Pages

Search blog and web

its me again...after I found out about two years ago that my husband cheated on me.

She has moved on and got married and just had her baby with the new husband.
So me and my husband goes out tonight, he tells me ( to test me as he says) that she let him know that she had a baby. Now I'm not so happy that they stayed friends after the cheat. He says he is proud that they could still be friends and are doing nothing wrong. Both of them being sorry that they did it two years ago. But decided they wont hurt their partners. Said sorry and moved on. But stayed friends. He insisted that they will always be friends. At the time I did not like it. Felt that all contact should end. Now I feel the same but he feels that I am in the wrong. They are only friends and I should just ac ept it. I was badly hurt when the cheat happened and is hurt by the fact that they still have contact. Now I am the basket case and should grow up. Im I wrong? Expecting they should have stopped the friendship. I feel very hurt to tonight and although we have had good times si ce I cannot accept it and now I am the one in the wrong....why???? So tired of this it is not fair!!
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment