Pages

Search blog and web

Weight gain grounds for divorce?

So I have posted a couple of threads lately and I have mentioned that in the last year I have gained a lot of weight and my H recently told me that left him unattracted to me. Even though he has been supportive over the last year saying he loved my curves. Now I do understand that men are more visual and I understand his feelings. But not to talk to me about it, married me when I was heavier than when we meet. Now separate and tell me that one of the things bothering him was my weight gain. Now I admit it may have been a hard conversation to have but if you truly are having an issue is it not the in best interest of the marriage to talk about it and solve the issue? Or is that too logical? So much has happened in the last year, (2 hour commute everyday, sit at my job, by the time I get home only 3 hours left I have to go to bed to get up for the next day, starting a new business etc, he doesn't excercise) I feel very angry right now and feel that I am losing my marriage because of my weight and not being given a chance to get myself back on track. There I have vented!!!!! :mad:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment