Pages

Search blog and web

moving coutry, changing number, delteting all ex's...

Ive got a new job in another country which is a 7 hour plane journey away!
Im really excited! I'll be going with two girls who i met at the interview whom also got the job and we have become good friends within the months leading to this :)
I move in two week today! Its something that ive always wanted to do, i tried a year ago for this job but didnt get it unfortunatly!


Anyway... i have had really bad relationships in the past and have trust issues yet i hate to be "abandoned" as such and have been keeping in touch (on my behalf) with ex's and guys that ive previously dated...
I always think of the good times which we once had, being intimate, caring for them...yet, all these relationships have ended in falling out or them cheating or it simply wasnt working out in which they seem to feel they have no reasoning to speak again.

A recent example...
I was dating this guy a while back, we went on two dates and drunkly slept together (which i regret!)... anyway, we fell out over something silly and he decided he wasnt intered anymore and hasnt really made an effort since. A couple times i have messaged and we'd have a small conversation.
The other night he messaged asking me to come over, i knew he wanted sex and knew he was drunk and said no but id see him before i go away. I messaged a few days later asking if he wanted to do something he replied "not inperticular no, i only wanted fun and i got what i wanted and i was only testing you the other night"

I seem to have a string of relationships with RENOWNED jerks who leave me feeling bad about myself :o

Ive thought over things a lot and now im half set on deleting them from everything all and changing my number, fresh start and all... need some encouragement though :confused:


................Theres this one guy who i really like, i think hes one the rare good guys and we have been on a couple dates since December and plan to this weekend again. Its been me holding back on the dates, working a lot and weve also had a couple falling outs due to trust issues. For example, when my friend dragged me to a house party with a group of guys after a night out and... when he (this seemingly innocent guy) disclosed that hes actually slept with aroud 40 girls, had a threesome in Thailand and when i asked who was the last girl he kissed "some girl on friday night" and before that "when i was out on Monday night". He told me he alos told me that he was very drunk and didnt get there number and hasnt actually slept with anyone for ages (i already knew the last part though, hes not a student anymore and isnt exactly going to invite anone night stand to his family home).
After arguing and telling eachother to delete one anothers numbers, things have calmed down!
Anyway we've been texting 3 months now and he was very supportive when my grandad died and hes generally been really sweet towards me!
However i cant seem to forget him sleeping with that amount of girls and him kissing on every night out... i know we have only been on a few dates but i dont care, it just doesnt seem too appealing... He knows im moving and is still here and we both say we'll keep in contact and just see how things go.

I know he like me but things have been iffy recently... should i cut my losses now and cut him off whilst im changing my number :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment