Pages

Search blog and web

I'm sick of it

All my life my parents have pretty much taken advantage of me. Not in a bad way, anything they needed done, i did. Since they were uneducated they relied on me. I did all their paperwork from a young age, helped them etc. As a result I missed out on my childhood, im not trying to say i hate them for it but i dont know what else to do right now.

I'm nearly 18 and im breaking down. constantly they shout at me, for stupid things, it doesn't bother me but they come to me when they need me and come to me, I help them regardless. But im at my limits, i get called useless, stupid and they constantly pass comments about me. To either their friends or each other.

I told them i wanted to apply for university in London, They now constantly bring it up, make me feel bad. like im abandoning them. They yel at me, we fight over it. I'm usually a very strong person but its reached its peek. I broke down and I really dont know how to deal with it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment