Pages

Search blog and web

Crazy Love?

I'm a regular 18 year old guy and until last year I'd never had a genuine relationship in my life.

It started when a girl from the year below me in school (she was in year 11, I was in 12 at the time) spoke to me at lunch one day and added me on Facebook the same night. We spoke, exchanged numbers and grew very close over a period of around two months.

We decided that it'd be worth meeting up outside of school so we met up at a nearby park and spent the day talking about life and how neither of us had never had a previous relationship. She then went on to say she'd never held hands with a guy, to which I offered my hand and it felt as though we were heading for our first relationship. That evening I called her and asked her "out" as it were and somewhat made things between me and her official. She was my first girlfriend.

Anyway, our relationship lasted for nothing more than 2 months. For whatever reason I had decided I couldn't continue and pulled the plug. It was not over an argument or anything as such, and I struggle to put my finger on it now to be honest. We ended up not seeing eachother or speaking over the next year or so, until recently when I decided to get back in touch.

I asked if she wanted to come to a pet and aquatics centre with me to get some hoppers for my tarantulas (don't ask!) this week. She obliged and I drove because I have recently passed my test, but being with her again was a real heart ache. It felt wrong to act as though we weren't together and it just feels weird. We spoke about last year as I drove and really opened up to each other and I'm sure we both just felt gutted that we really could have been something special.

I really don't know what to do...

I sense we should be together but it's all up in the air at the moment.

Any ideas on how I can move forward?

Thanks for reading:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment