Pages

Search blog and web

Situation with my ex gf… advice needed please!

My ex and I were going out for about 3 months (we met at uni last october) and then suddenly she texted me back in January that she was too scared of the commitment and didn't want to be in a relationship. She has had 5 relationships before me so it's not that she doesn't know what it's like to be in one.. but anyway she said she still wants a friendship and I somewhat compromised with that even though I was heartbroken because I genuinely loved this girl a lot. After the breakup she still used to see me nearly everyday around uni and we would still say hi and have a chat.. but then after a point she started to ignore me a little bit and I felt that I was just pushing things and should let it relax. Sometimes she intentionally would come and sit around me in lectures and then do flirty things with my friends (highly surprised me!) just to catch my attention and possibly make me feel jealous. I thought I should ignore after all she's not my gf anymore and all that…

We are on a one week holiday right now and on the last day of term I texted her once asking how a test that we both had went and I didn't get a very engaging response as I used to before. I felt it was time for me to stop texting her and let her be.. a few days ago she contacted me asking how everything was which again surprised me because she was avoiding me like a week ago. I sent a shortish reply and that was it but it still makes me wonder what is it that she wants?! If she wanted to maintain a friendship with me why would she behave like this at all.. and if she didn't want to why bother contacting me asking how things are?

When we broke up we had a chat a week after and being the fool I am I said to her very honestly that I miss her loads and realise how important she is for me (even though there's no reason why I should put myself in that position, after all I have done nothing wrong) but anyway she is aware of all this and she is possibly trying to manipulate me. I don't understand how to respond to her and how to keep things between us! Does this kind of behaviour mean she wants me back? She seems to go through these mood swings where she either wants to talk to me or completely ignore me which really confuses me. Some days after the breakup she would text me saying 'shall we walk to the station together after class tomorrow?' and some days she ignores me if I am right next to her. I am really trying to get over the last few months but I really had (and still have to some degree) a lot of feelings for this girl and don't want it all to end like this. Really have no idea how to handle the situation.

Thanks a lot for reading and any advice will be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment