Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling completely betrayed and hurt?

I've known this girl for several years now and she's one of my best friends. She's recently split up from her boyfriend (after cheating on him numerous amounts of times).

For a while she's always given me the impression that she likes me, but I get confused because I swear she think's i'm gay (i'm not gay, but it doesn't really bother me that she thinks I am). We ended up sleeping together recently after she gave me a pretty good act that she liked me and wanted me in that way (she actually said so herself).

We haven't seen each other much since, or really talked about it properly. I've just found out however from a few other friends that she's been seeing her boyfriend again, and laughing behind my back at what happened between us, including the fact i'm gay. I'm not even gay? She told me that I was what she wanted?

I don't really know how to deal with this situation. I'm not so much bothered about the relationship side of things, i'm just a bit annoyed that as a friend she could do this to me?! If she'd have just told me how she really felt, then I would have happily accepted what she wanted and still remained her good friend. I still want to be her friend (it would be too awkward not to be because most of my friends are her friends), but I don't know what to do from here? Is she worth being a friend? I feel totally pissed off!

Thanks for any advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment