Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage Is Over Ratted!

So it's been about 3 years post divorce and I have to say I don't miss being married (maybe it's being married to the person I was married to). A part of me feels like marriage as an institution is simply unadoptable to the present time(s). Like an old solution to todays "problems" for lack of a better term.
I come and go as I please, date who I want and live life on my own terms. More importantly the constant pressure and nonsense that comes with tolerating another human being is not something I ever have to deal with or ever want to deal with anymore.
Someone once told me, if you look at where you are today and it's better than where you were in the past, then whichever is better is where you are supposed to be.

Does anyone think marriage is overrated?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment