Pages

Search blog and web

(srs) Never had a girlfriend and turning 19 next week

Turning 19 next week, suffered from bad PTSD when I was 13 from a traumatising event which made me very introverted(even though at heart I know I'm an extrovert) for sometime and I never left my house because I was too scared for several years until high school ended. Also, all my best friends moved to different counties or carried on with their lives going to uni and don't speak to me anymore.

TFW:
Doing some extra time at sixth form with people I never met before.
Took an effort to improve my dress sense(dramatically might I say, now I'm actually quite into fashion since last year) started looking after my skin and hair, I workout and do a lot of activities don't really play video games much(Only League of Legends with some old friends I never see much anymore).

I've started to become more social in the classroom people say I'm funny etc. I also made one of the most popular girls in the sixth form(Didn't know at the time) blush by calling her pretty in front of my entire class on my first lesson with her when I sat next to her.

Sometimes I notice girls looking at me and smiling(probably out of pity) but they never say anything to me.

Fk it, must be because I'm an ugly ginger ****
help me studentroom brah's on this lonely saturday afternoon and evening and now I'm going to be lonely for half-term without school.(don't say w@nk please)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment