Pages

Search blog and web

Wrong for your child to hear you having sex

A while ago I started a similar thread about this subject because it was referenced somewhat is a previous thread. While my wife and I don't have kids yet, we have friends who have them. So my wife's friend often jokes about having "quiet sex." For us right now it is a non issue :D

She told my wife that her 11 year old once heard them having sex. Of course she had the "talk" with her daughter prior to this happening so she wasn't too bothered by it because she knew her parents had sex often. My wife's friend really doesn't try to make sex a taboo subject in her house and that she is very open with her daughter about it. Her daughter knows that it's something a married couple share...at least that's how my wife's friend explained it to her.

Do the parents out there hide sex from your kids? Another words, do you treat it as something taboo? Obviously it depends on how old they are but do they know you and your spouse have a healthy sex life? Also, did your kids ever hear a moan coming from the bedroom? How did you handle the situation? Dare I ask...ever been caught?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment