Pages

Search blog and web

I am SICK of my family

There is such blatant favoritism in my family, it's unbelievable. My brother is the prized Eton boy, the one who got into Eton with an 90% scholarship and now everybody treats him like he's God's gift to earth. As an example, just now, we found out that he had headlice. I told him that he should have washed his hair more and had a mini rant. He got up and shoved me (please bear in mind that he is over 6 feet tall and weighs a lot more than me), and I shoved him back. He then got up and threw me to the ground. My gran then stands up and starts yelling about how 'I make her sick' and my mum's now having a go at me. He's gone off to the toilet to cry (crocodile tears, most likely). Is this fair? Do I deserve this kind of treatment? How do I get them to stop?

Also, my back is feeling pretty sore, any suggestions? I'm not really sure how to treat back injuries D:

Edit: My gran is now praying for god to 'save my soul'. My brother is still in the toilet

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment