Pages

Search blog and web

Female friend from uni hinting she wants to spend the weekend at mine

Me and a friend from uni flirt all the time, we did it at uni as well, but I realised that she wasn't really into me as she's had boyfriends around the same time and so I quickly got over her, but we still stayed friends.

It's been like 8 months or so since we've seen each other (as we've graduated and got jobs) but have carried on talking. While we've been talking, I've asked her "so, when are you coming to see me" and we carried on talking and now she's just said she'll come on a certain date.

I know she has a boyfriend when I last spoke to her in January and so we spoke about what we'll do when she comes and I asked her if he will be there and she said no and so we carried on talking and I said how it'll be a nice date, etc and it was a nice chat.

Then, she goes to me "so where will I be staying?" and I ignored that as that's clearly a hint at her staying at mine. I ignored it and a little while later I told her that I don't live in London but just outside in Essex and she said "thats fine, we can still go into London", meaning more that she will be staying at mine.

I don't want her to stay at mine for two reasons:

1) I don't want to be friendzoned that badly. I'll look like such an idiot if she stays at mine and nothing happens between us.

2) I still haven't slept with anyone. as I don't think I'd like it if my wife slept with people so I won't do that to her and so I wouldn't want to sleep with her (even though she is pretty hot) for this very reason. So if she did stay at mine, it'd be really awkward and if we got drunk I'd be really bad and just embarrass myself.

What should I do? We're going to chat again tomorrow and so I'll ask why she won't stay at her boyfriends but if she does stay with me, then what?

I don't care what people say, I can't have a female friend stay round, potentially sleep in my bed, and absolutely zero happens between us. I am not going to be that guy who gets horrifically friend zoned like that. What do you guys think I should do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment