Pages

Search blog and web

FWB said she loved me. Confused beyond measure.

So here's the situation, the girl I've been seeing casually for the last 5 or so months said she thought she was falling in love with me today when we went out for drinks. I told her I care about her but I needed some time to process this and that we'd meet tomorrow and talk things out in detail.

Here's the issue - I like her, I really do. She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl but in 2 months time, I'll be on a Eurotrip and then go back home before starting uni in London. She'll still be in New York (she's on a year out, so am I and she'll be studying in the U.S). Plus, about 8 months back, my ex cheated on me out of nowhere after 3.5 years of a very happy relationship so to say I have trust issues would be an understatement - I'm definitely over her and have moved on, but the trust bit is something I'm a bit weary of.

I want to take a leap of faith and see where it goes with this girl, but it'll be long distance within 2 months and I don't know if either of us will have the time to visit each other/see each other often at all.

So now the issue is what do I tell her? Do I tell her that I like her too, and we continue with the FWB thing we have going or stop that, or do I get into a relationship and see where it goes (I want to, but I think its very impractical and am leaning away from this option).

****. Why does life have to be so complicated. Anyone here been in a similar situation by any chance? Any opinions/advice would be appreciated.
Anon as I know a few people on here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment