Pages

Search blog and web

should i have said something

my friends lives in a flat (halls) where he is the only non-disabled person. we had an assignment to do on the day so we spent our time just getting high and doing it. i randomly decided to fry a steak and like 2 minutes into it some disabled guy rolls up in his wheelchair and starts making this weird stew thing.

he rammed it with onions and all the fumes from his stew were going straight onto my face so i was crying pretty hard. it was the most awkward situation i've ever been in, the guy is sitting on his wheelchair 1 inch from me using the same cooker. anyway, my eyes were already all closed up and red (vagina face) from the fat joint we smoked prior to coming to the kitchen - so the onions pissed me off so much. like it was obvious i was dying from this (first time i ever sweat from my chin) but he kept adding more and more onions and making EYE CONTACT with me every time he adds some.

seriously i felt it was a personal attack somehow - should i have said anything? i know i was high but i'm pretty sure he was doing it on purpose, knowing he could get away with pretty much anything as long as he's on a wheelchair

i haven't hated someone this much for a long time

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment