Pages

Search blog and web

** How can I face my TAM friends again ?? ***

Hi:

I know that I haven't be around for awhile. My H and I were giving it one last try and we were doing well since November.

December & January
We were both going to therapy, signs of the old H were beginning to surface, talking, sleeping in the same bed (no touching), went away on weekends, celebrated the holidays, went out for dinner, went to see friends.

(Later discover that he met with her on January 27 after not seeing each other for a month.)

FEBRUARY

4: Took me out to dinner for my birthday, card, flowers.
(Later discover that he sent OW an E-mail when we got home from dinner to ask her if she will meet with him on the 5 or 6.)

5: Discovered E-mails between H and OW.

6: Tells OW that it is over in an E-mail that he copied me on.

7: OW sends ME and E-mail saying "It is time to tell Very Hurt the truth."
I flip out.
H moves out and tells me he wants to separate and be by himself.
(Later discovered that went to OW condo.)

8: Comes home to get some sailing clothes for his trip.
Tells me to call him if there is anything that I need.
Tells me to "let him think about things while is away."

Later in the evening, I call him to tell him that I "do not want to be married to a liar and cheater anymore."


9: Sees his/our therapist.

10: Leaves for trip to BVI
I call my attorney, forensic accountant and moving company.


11: I get an E-mail saying the "It is over, I need to accept the situation and it is time for me to move on."
(He always seems to be courageous when he is thousands of miles away.)

14: Tells his Attorney to "resume divorce proceedings."

17: Moving company moves all his belongings to his place, along with our weddings bands and a change of address packet.

20: Home from vacation around 10:00 pm last night.

21: I am sending this to my TAM friends to ask forgiveness for not listening to you years ago and would you be willing to still help me?

I am sorry !!!

Very Hurt

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment