Pages

Search blog and web

hurting wife

I've been married for almost a year now with my husband in whom I have five children with. we have a 15 year age gap which seems to become somewhat of an issue now. He is a man "stuck in his ways", because we had children so close together, I stayed home with them for 4 yrs, and when we first met I was looking for a different job so I was unemployed in the beginning of things. He has always said things to me like "you didn't have anything when we met" and "I gave you everything" now its gotten to the point where we argue all the time and even in front of the children. I'm just so hurt; i am hurt by the thing he says and by the things he doesn't. I want so much more, and my children deserve so much more. and I haven't just been sitting on my behind I have taken good care of my children.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment